Saturday 11 June 2016

Not cool

I guess I'm not cool anymore 'cause I stopped smoking, breaking hearts and letting others break mine. I'm not writing about emptiness because I don't experience it anymore. I don't really understand parties every weekend or spending £60 for the good stuff. I don't even bother thinking about it. I have absolutely no intention or desire to hurt myself, others, nor surround myself with people who want to do that ! I've learnt not to show others more than they can understand of me and love them for who they are, not for who I want them to be. So you, in your skinny jeans and long hair, silently puffing your joint, I know you will judge me because you're still looking for yourself. I guess I'm not cool anymore because all I want is love and be loved back in the simplest, uncomplicated ways. Thank you 2015 for making me understand life is too short to be spent over negative feelings or ways to kill yourself (smoking is one of them). Just so you know my level of uncoolness, sometimes even leafs falling make me feel lucky to be alive and bring tears to my eyes. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everything is just a choice... Whoever you are, you can have anything you want, so careful what you wish for 'cause this is what you will attract. Enjoy The Change or The Cool Unhappiness x

No comments:

Post a Comment