Thursday 2 June 2016

Lidl

Just when I was thinking about fighting for the human rights, defending refugees and immigrants, a "lady" interrupted my thoughts by swearing at me in the supermarket for not hearing when I apologised to get past her. And she kept on and on and on... And it was clearly something else. I understand how you might be upset for someone passing by (??????), but it might just be unhappiness manifesting in awkward forms: you decide that a fly landing on that pineapple is completely unacceptable, the woman who you don't know and never will is wearing a horrible tacky dress, London Eye is completely useless and your neighbours are vulgar for playing Rihanna at 9pm, how dare they! Seriously don't get a life, get a psychologist rampampampam #thingsyouwantedtosaybutneverdid

No comments:

Post a Comment