Wednesday 15 April 2009

cashback

Ben Willis: I read once about a woman whose secret fantasy was to have an affair with an artist. She thought he would really see her. He would see every curve, every line, every indentation and love them because they were part of the beauty that made her unique.

Sean Higgins: Two halves, please.
The Barman: What was the other one?
Sean Higgins: Two halves.
The Barman: Oh, yeah.
Sean Higgins: I just found the world's stupidest barman.

Ben Willis: Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it.

Ben Willis: Are you and Matt seeing each other?
Sharon Pintey: No. We went to the cinema the other night, but just as friends.
Ben Willis: Hmm.
Sharon Pintey: Why? What has Matt said?
Ben Willis: He said he slept with you.So you didn't?
Sharon Pintey: No, of course not! What do you take me for?
Ben Willis: Sorry.
Sharon Pintey: Did he say if I was any good?
Ben Willis: I think it was the best sex he's never had.




Ben Willis:the more i tried to sleep,the less tired i felt.i tried everything,but i just become immune to sleep.i suddenly found i had eight extra hours,my life had been extended by a third.i wanted time to pass quickly,but instead i was forced to witness the passing of every second of every hour.I wanted the hell to get away but in some cruel turn of events,i had even more time on my hands,more time to think about Suzy.I took the bus with no real place to go.I watched the landscapes slowly change before leading me to another sleepless night.I started to read all the books i wish i had time to read.With the extra hours i even had time to re read my favourite ones.But she was never far from my mind...

2 comments: